Why use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) hardware in your small business? Because VoIP lets you combine voice, data, and video into a single, easy-to-manage service.
Not sure why VoIP is such a big deal these days? You’re not alone. Many small business owners have heard about voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), but they’re not sure how it applies to them.
Why VoIP? It’s the first step toward greater efficiency and productivity
Before we start talking about why having VoIP hardware is such a great way to go, we should review what we mean by VoIP and unified communications.
- VoIP (voice over IP) allows you to have your phone line on an IP (Internet protocol) network.
- Unified communications offers the power of VoIP combined with a secure network. By combining all of your communications-everything from voice to data to video-you can enjoy a cost-effective, easy-to-use business solution full of features that help you do business better.
How VoIP Helps You focus on What Matters: Your Business
Small business owners are discovering why VoIP hardware is such a powerful tool for maintaining a competitive edge. When you switch to an IP-based unified communications system, you’ll find that you can increase productivity because you’ve combine and simplified your communication tools. You can secure your voice and data more strongly. And you can make it easier for your employees to maintain access to your network, whether at work or at home.
- Why VoIP helps you cut costs
- You’ll spend less money on travel by using online conferencing, easy-to-use video calls, and other tools for better collaboration
- You’ll find that it’s easy to add extra phone lines, because VoIP lets you send multiple phone calls across your IP network
- Why VoIP helps you improve communication with customers and employees
- Your employees will have more ways to stay connected
- By using “presence” technology, you’ll be able to see if your employees are available and how to get in touch with them
- With unified communications, you’ll see that it’s easy to work remotely from any place with an Internet connection
- VoIP lets you have many features without paying extra fees
- Caller ID
- Unlimited long distance
So why buy VoIP hardware? Because it gives you technology that’s just your size. And with a unified communications system, you’ll spend less time focusing on technology and more time focusing on what matters—your business.